LATAM Airlines now flies direct from Sydney to Santiago, Chile
LATAM operates direct 787 Dreamliner flights from Sydney and Melbourne to Santiago, then on to more than 120 destinations in Latin America—the largest airline network in the region.
“We’re really pleased to see LATAM deploying state-of-the-art aircraft on its non-stop routes to Australia. The product and on-board experience are great, and onward connections to the rest of Latin America are comprehensive. All up, it’s a great corporate and leisure offering,” says The Travel Authority Group’s Managing Director, Peter Hosper.
So, what’s on board?
Sleep well in fully flat beds with inbuilt massage settings, complimentary amenity kits and turn-down service.
Experience Uninterrupted entertainment with noise-cancelling headsets, and enjoy a unique Latin American menu and excellent wine selection.
Enjoy reclinable ergonomic seats with adjustable headrests, individual entertainment systems with a wide range of options for all ages, and a gourmet menu of international, local and vegetarian dishes.
LATAM corporate passengers enjoy exclusive benefits and savings across the airline’s extensive network. Those benefits include:
- Discounted fares to over 147 destinations tailored to your needs
- Access to Preferred Corporate Traveller program
- Frequent flyer program status match
- Dedicated LATAM Sales Manager for your program
SOUTH AMERICAN AIRPASS
South America is more accessible than ever with LATAM’s South American Airpass, the perfect solution for leisure travellers:
- Up to 70% discount on flights with the South American Airpass.
- Enjoy increased baggage allowance for regional and domestic flights.
- Earn LATAM Pass kms, LATAM Fidelidade points or oneworld frequent flyer points.
- Flexible tickets-date changes at a discounted rate.
- Only available when booked in conjunction with a LATAM Airlines international flight.
LATAM’s South American Airpass gives you access to a network of over 124 destinations throughout South America.
LATAM Airlines Group was born out of the joint operations of two long-established South American airlines, LAN and TAM, in 2012.
The airline’s fleet is composed of modern Boeing and Airbus aircraft.
2019 SKYTRAX AWARDS
- Best South American airline
- Best business cabin in South America
- Best VIP Lounge in South America
- Best Economy cabin in South America
CLICK HERE for a more detailed look inside LATAM’s impressive trophy cabinet.
Notably in September 2019, LATAM Airlines Group was named in the ‘World’ category of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for a sixth consecutive year, making it the leading airline in the Americas for sustainability practices.
The Dow Jones Sustainability Index evaluates companies based on economic, environmental and social criteria including corporate governance and compliance, social reporting, development of human capital, efficiency, customer relations management as well as environmental reporting.
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you.