American Express has announced it’s opening a new, more spacious card member lounge located near Gates 50-63 at Sydney Airport’s T1 International terminal, replacing its existing lounge from 23 October 2019.
The existing American Express Lounge at Sydney Airport opened in December 2014 but, due to its ongoing popularity, the lounge is being relocated and expanded significantly.
The new American Express Lounge will be three-times the size of the original lounge at over 600 square metres. It will also offer more amenities, dining options and variety of relaxation spaces.
The lounge is operated by global premium airport hospitality specialists Plaza Premium Group and offers guests a premium airline lounge experience, including:
- Three shower suites featuring L’Occitane en Provence products.
- Complimentary food and beverages featuring a variety of vegetarian, vegan and wellness options, an exclusive dining area, and live cooking stations.
- Full service bar including a selection of cocktails and wide selection of craft and international tap beers.
- High-speed Wi-Fi and charging stations and quiet resting areas.
- Flight information screens, and a selection of local and international magazines and newspapers.
“Opening this new, spacious and convenient American Express Lounge at Sydney Airport is part of our ongoing commitment to provide our card members with premium travel benefits, exceptional hospitality and best-in-class facilities and experiences. We look forward to welcoming travellers to our new card member lounge,” said Naysla Edwards, Vice President of Brand, Charge Cards and Experiences at American Express A/NZ.
Sydney’s new American Express lounge is part of American Express’ broader Global Lounge Collection, which offers Platinum and Centurion Card Members with access to more than 1,200 airport lounge locations across the world, in 500 plus cities, across 130 countries and counting.
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you.