Virgin Atlantic has unveiled details of its first, long-awaited Airbus A350-1000 aircraft, which includes an entirely new Upper Class cabin featuring a brand new suite and social space.
As the first airline to introduce an on-board bar, Virgin Atlantic has taken its customer proposition to the next level, as customers can now enjoy a social space known as The Loft. As the largest social space in the airline’s fleet, it’s designed for customers to gather, chat, enjoy a drink or dine with friends.
The Loft extends the airline’s renowned Clubhouse experience to the skies, offering a wide range of cocktails, and the option for customers to dine together and enjoy a Mile High afternoon tea.
The Loft is not the only innovation to the Upper Class cabin, as passengers will also experience an entirely new suite designed in collaboration with a number of Virgin Atlantic’s most frequent flyers.
Stand-out Upper Class features include:
- Every seat now faces towards the window and offers deployable privacy screens.
- Laid out in a 1-2-1 configuration, every suite has a 44” pitch, with a fully flat bed length of up to 82”
- All suites will transition seamlessly from an upright seat, straight to a bed.
- It boasts Virgin Atlantic’s largest ever in-flight entertainment screen
- In line with the rest of the fleet, every customer will still have direct aisle access.
The first A350 will take to the skies in August, as it flies from London Heathrow to New York JFK, followed by other services to JFK later in the year. Virgin Atlantic has ordered a total of 12 Airbus A350-1000, with them all scheduled to join the fleet by 2021.
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you.